Welcome to Lil' Country Librarian

Lil' Country Kindergarten is a blog devoted to assisting early childhood teachers and parents in finding resources quickly and inexpensively. You will find lesson plans, classroom tips, resource links and printables that will make teaching easier and more meaningful for your students. I hope you enjoy your visit. Please come back soon!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Lots of New Christmas Hundreds Chart Activities!

Just popping in to tell you about some of the new hundreds chart activities I made for Christmas. You can check them out in my TpT store. The items below range from $1 to $2. I hope you like them!










3 comments:

  1. Marlena...do you have the grinch one posted somewhere. I can't find a direct link and would love to do it tomorrow with my kids for grinch day.
    Thanks,
    Heather
    hdderamus@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your blog since so many days.. the content you provide really helps me..
    Regards,
    Primary Schools In Pune

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips