While I've found most of the changes from our Grade Level Expectations to the Common Core State Standards to be very positive, the hardest part is rewriting our curriculum and developing new curriculum maps. However, that has been made so much easier by others who have shared the work their districts have already done. I have found a lot of different things that I like about each of the curriculum maps or pacing guides below. This will make it so much easier when we get back to school to begin developing our own curriculum and curriculum maps.
If you have a Common Core curriculum map or pacing guide that you are willing to share or would like to link up, please do so below. I'm sure that those of us who aren't finished would very much appreciate your contributions. :)
- Kdg. Pacing Guide with Investigations
- Kindergarten Curriculum Map (Fort Smith Literacy)
- Skills Strand Curriculum Maps (Reading and Writing)
- Indiana Dept. of Education (Kdg. ELA - Includes sample big ideas and essential questions.)
- Kindergarten Math Pacing Guide - Nash-Rocky Mount Schools (Draft for 6th 6 weeks only) I love this one!
- Kindergarten ELA Pacing Guide
- Read Works - Lessons
- Laura @ Kinder Kraziness: Pacing Guide
- Planning Guide: Charlotte Mecklenburg School District