Welcome to Lil' Country Librarian

Welcome! Lil' Country Librarian is a blog devoted to assisting elementary teacher-librarians and early childhood teachers/parents in finding resources quickly and inexpensively. You will find lesson plans, classroom tips, resource links and printables that will make teaching library easier and more meaningful for your students. I hope you enjoy your visit. Please come back soon!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Cuties & Winter Wonderland Templates

I created the following freebie, Christmas Cuties Templates, for you to use to create items for your classroom. Here are a few ways I thought I might use them:
  • calendar pieces
  • flash cards (sight words, numbers, alphabet, ordinals)
  • gift tags
  • patterning
  • name/artwork labels
  • work station labels
  • etc.
Click here or on the picture below to download the freebie.


I also created a winter version called Winter Wonderland Templates. You can purchase the set for $1 through my Teacher's Notebook store. Click here or on the picture below.

 

6 comments:

  1. These area adorable! Thank you for sharing! Love your site..I just became your newest member!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Michelle Rist Welcome, Michelle! I'm so glad you like the printables! :)

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for following me! this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @LisaThank you and welcome to my blog!

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the templates, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! Thank you so much for sharing!

    Carla @ Whole Child Creative Curriculum

    ReplyDelete