Saturday, July 16, 2011

My teaching wouldn't be the same without.... Linky Party

As I'm beginning my back-to-school shopping, it reminds me of being a little girl when my mom took me school supply shopping. I remember getting everything out of the bag and laying it all out on my bedroom floor. I would organize all the pencils, crayons, erasers, glue, etc. probably 20 times before I even got to school.

I mentioned in my last post about my brand loyalty to Sharpie markers and it got me thinking.

What is something you can't live without in your Kindergarten classroom? It can be school supplies, organizational items, books, etc. Anything goes!

I'll start.

My teaching wouldn't be the same without Mr. Sketch Scented Markers.
Source: Amazon.com

They make me happy! They come in a variety of colors and I love that the chiseled tip of the marker makes my handwriting look pretty on our charts. My students forgive the fact that I'm the world's worst artist because the vibrant colors and yummy scents make up for my drawings! I think the scents are delicious! My favorites are wild cherry (red) and blueberry (blue).

I didn't get paid to say any of this. It is just my 100% honest opinion and love of a product. :) 

Now it's your turn. I can't wait to see what makes you a better teacher!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog through Pinterest and I, too, ADORE Mr. Sketch markers! I just purchased a new set this Wednesday! I am your newest follower! Have a great weekend!

    www.wildaboutkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete