Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Popcorn Words Printables

I recently attended a BER conference specifically for Kindergarten. It was amazing the amount of ideas that my co-workers and I came back with. One thing I knew I wanted to do immediately was change my boring alphabetical order word wall to fun popcorn words. There were so many great ideas. I know the concept has been around awhile, but it made more sense for my class this year.

I created a few printables to go along with our Houghton Mifflin Reading Series. There are large words for the word wall and smaller cards for flash cards or station/center activities. I also included color words. I hope to make a template for you to type your own words sometime soon.

Popcorn Words - HM Series Large

Popcorn Words - Color Words Large

Popcorn Words - HM Series Flash Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment