Saturday, March 28, 2015

Helpful Tutorials to Create Your own TpT Products

 


So, you've decided that now's the time to start creating  products to sell on TeachersPayTeachers, but you aren't quite sure where to start. You're not alone! Many of my co-worker friends feel the same way. I have put together a list of some of the easiest YouTube tutorials to help you start you on your path to creating amazing products for sale or as freebies! Most people who begin selling have a basic idea of how to create a printable or worksheet, but not everyone knows how to make a finished product. Hopefully one of these tutorials will help you out! If you have a tutorial that you think should be added, feel free to post it in the comments and I may add it to this post. :)


This one is best for a lot of editable slides. If you only have a few slides that you want to be editable, check-out the next video. 



TPT Video Tutorial: Making Editable PowerPoints by Saving a Slides as Images for TPT Products

 




1 comment:

  1. I'm helping my son with an assignment using Power Point and we want to use my collection of fonts to make it fancy. Is there a way we can embed the fonts so they don't change when he presents his assignment at school? I'm sure his teacher won't have the same fonts installed on the same computer. My email is
    sharon.spittles@det.nsw.edu.au
    Thanks
    Sharon and Carter

    ReplyDelete