Welcome to Lil' Country Librarian

Lil' Country Kindergarten is a blog devoted to assisting early childhood teachers and parents in finding resources quickly and inexpensively. You will find lesson plans, classroom tips, resource links and printables that will make teaching easier and more meaningful for your students. I hope you enjoy your visit. Please come back soon!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

My TpT store will be on sale during Cyber Monday & Tuesday!

300 × 250 

Be sure to head over to my TeachersPayTeachers store on Monday and Tuesday to take advantage of my 20% off sale* in addition to the discount you receive through TpT. You'll receive 28% off your favorite products! Be sure to use the code: CYBER for the TpT discount. 

*The only product of mine not included in the sale is my Hundreds Chart Hidden Picture Activities Bundle. 
 

1 comment:

  1. I loooooooove this site!!!! I will tell every 1 of my 4th grade friends!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips