Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fall & Halloween Alphabet & Call Number Cookie Sorts for Centers

I hope everyone is having a wonderful fall season! I miss all of my bloggy friends! I am enjoying so many great activities in and out of school and it's definitely keeping me busy. This is my favorite time of year for many reasons. I love the colors, the smells, the weather, the leaves, pumpkin everything, long sleeves, bonfires, fall festivals, pumpkin patches, etc. I could go on and on!

This was our Parent-Teacher conference week and I honestly thought it would be a great time to work on curriculum. However, I didn't realize so many parents and students would come into the library. We were having a used book & VHS sale, so that brought families in, too. It was great to see parents and kiddos because I really miss family connections from being a classroom teacher! Although I wasn't able to work on curriculum, I did a massive amount of cleaning & getting rid of lots of things from when I was teaching Kindergarten. I love feeling organized and being able to get to things easily!!!

For today, my goal was to work on a few things for the upcoming week and I wanted to share a link to a few activities in case you need something, too. I have a few more things in mind, but I don't know that I will have time to post them between church and a fall festival tomorrow.

I created two fall/Halloween cookie sorts. One sort is for my Pre-K and Kdg. classes and the other is for 1st-5th grades. Click on the pictures below to take you to my TpT store. 






 I hope you have a great week of reading and learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment