Welcome to Lil' Country Librarian

Lil' Country Kindergarten is a blog devoted to assisting early childhood teachers and parents in finding resources quickly and inexpensively. You will find lesson plans, classroom tips, resource links and printables that will make teaching easier and more meaningful for your students. I hope you enjoy your visit. Please come back soon!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

*New* Hundreds Chart Hidden Picture Activities!

I know it's been awhile since I've posted, but I wanted to take the chance to update everyone with some of the newest hundreds chart hidden picture activities I have available in my TpT store. I have a few more that I'm currently working on for upcoming themes. I hope you like the charts below!

Newest:
March Comes in Like a Lion and Out Like a Lamb (Combined Set) - $2


You can also purchase the above charts separately at the following links: 





 
 

3 comments:

  1. Marlena,

    It's good to hear from you. I love your hundred's charts and purchased your alphabet ones. My Kinders just love them and so do I. I was wondering if you have considered doing a Cat in the Hat or something for Dr. Seuss week?

    Take care!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are back. I enjoy your blog and I was worried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed your blog. Hope all is well. I love all your work. Thanks for sharing. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips