Welcome to Lil' Country Librarian

Lil' Country Kindergarten is a blog devoted to assisting early childhood teachers and parents in finding resources quickly and inexpensively. You will find lesson plans, classroom tips, resource links and printables that will make teaching easier and more meaningful for your students. I hope you enjoy your visit. Please come back soon!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thank you for a wonderful year! Looking back at 2012...


I want to thank all of you for visiting my blog throughout this past year. I have been truly blessed to have such wonderful readers. I am already working on some posts for 2013 and I can't wait to get back to blogging like I use to.

I wanted to give a shout out to my top 10 blog referrers from this past year. (I didn't include sites like Pinterest or Google, just fellow bloggers.) I am so thankful that you linked to my blog in some way!

Top 10 Blog Referrers
  1. mrsjumpsclass.blogspot.com
  2. mrswillskindergarten.com
  3. hubbardscupboard.org
  4. candokinders.blogspot.com
  5. amodernteacher.com
  6. kindergartenworks.com
  7. kindergartenklub.com
  8. kinder-pond.blogspot.com
  9. peacelovelearning.blogspot.com
  10. ketchenskindergarten.blogspot.com 
 I'm looking forward to an even better 2013!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for those cute ideas! I am a new blogger and would love to get my name out there in the teacher blogging world. I am a K teacher right outside of Nashville (Franklin). I am having a difficult time tapping in and friending other teacher bloggers :) Any advice/shout outs would be tremendously appreciated!
    Thanks so much!
    Elizabeth Hall
    http://liveitloveitlearnit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marlana, you were one of the first blogs that I began stalking a little more than a year ago! My mother & I both got our bachelors at SMSU!! I am now teaching K in a suburb of KC and mom is retired in South Carolina. I saw you like to attend conferences! Are you going to Conference on the Young COnference at Tan Tar A?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! It's a small world, isn't it? This will be the first year I haven't gone to Young Years in several years. I am going to have a job change next year and I won't be teaching Kdg. anymore. It's bittersweet. I haven't posted anything about it yet, because I won't sign my contract until April. I would have loved to have met you. I hope it's a great conference. I heard that Eric Litwin is going to be there. I would love to go just to see him! :)

      Blessings,
      Marlana

      Delete
  3. HI! I am your newest follower! Love your blog!

    -Holly

    Specialsmartspecialhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips