Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thank you for a wonderful year! Looking back at 2012...


I want to thank all of you for visiting my blog throughout this past year. I have been truly blessed to have such wonderful readers. I am already working on some posts for 2013 and I can't wait to get back to blogging like I use to.

I wanted to give a shout out to my top 10 blog referrers from this past year. (I didn't include sites like Pinterest or Google, just fellow bloggers.) I am so thankful that you linked to my blog in some way!

Top 10 Blog Referrers
  1. mrsjumpsclass.blogspot.com
  2. mrswillskindergarten.com
  3. hubbardscupboard.org
  4. candokinders.blogspot.com
  5. amodernteacher.com
  6. kindergartenworks.com
  7. kindergartenklub.com
  8. kinder-pond.blogspot.com
  9. peacelovelearning.blogspot.com
  10. ketchenskindergarten.blogspot.com 
 I'm looking forward to an even better 2013!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marlana, you were one of the first blogs that I began stalking a little more than a year ago! My mother & I both got our bachelors at SMSU!! I am now teaching K in a suburb of KC and mom is retired in South Carolina. I saw you like to attend conferences! Are you going to Conference on the Young COnference at Tan Tar A?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! It's a small world, isn't it? This will be the first year I haven't gone to Young Years in several years. I am going to have a job change next year and I won't be teaching Kdg. anymore. It's bittersweet. I haven't posted anything about it yet, because I won't sign my contract until April. I would have loved to have met you. I hope it's a great conference. I heard that Eric Litwin is going to be there. I would love to go just to see him! :)

      Blessings,
      Marlana

      Delete
  2. HI! I am your newest follower! Love your blog!

    -Holly

    Specialsmartspecialhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete