Welcome to Lil' Country Librarian

Lil' Country Librarian is a blog devoted to assisting early childhood teachers and parents in finding resources quickly and inexpensively. You will find lesson plans, classroom tips, resource links and printables that will make teaching easier and more meaningful for your students. I hope you enjoy your visit. Please come back soon!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

You deserve to give yourself the gift of Teaching Blog Traffic School!

I was looking back at some of my old posts and realized that next month marks my one year anniversary of being a member of Teaching Blog Traffic School (TBTS). In that year, many remarkable things have happened as a result of my gift to myself. :)

Take a look for yourself at some of the results below.


TBTS is now even better than when I purchased last December! I believe the results speak for themselves. The knowledge and expertise that Charity shares with her members has been invaluable to my success. I loved that I could watch the video courses and go try things out on my own and literally see my numbers growing overnight. You can read some of my previous posts here and here.

If one of your New Year's resolutions is grow your blog, TpT store, Facebook fans, etc., you will definitely want to give yourself the gift of a TBTS membership to help you achieve your goals. For only $59, you will have access to the video courses, online community and Charity's expertise for an entire year! I have been so glad that I did!


Teaching Blog Traffic School
{Referral Link}

The links in my post above are my referral links. Please do not feel obligated to use them. However, if you do, I will receive a small gift from Charity for promoting TBTS. Although I am compensated if you choose to use a referral link, I promise I only promote products I fully believe in myself and my opinion of TBTS is honest and and based on my actual experience. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on such a huge success!!!

    Tammy
    Come on over and join my Christmas Linky:)
    http://www.123teachwithme.com/2012/11/fun-christmas-linky.html

    1...2...3...Teach With Me
    ”Dots” of Fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin