Welcome to Lil' Country Librarian

Lil' Country Librarian is a blog devoted to assisting early childhood teachers and parents in finding resources quickly and inexpensively. You will find lesson plans, classroom tips, resource links and printables that will make teaching easier and more meaningful for your students. I hope you enjoy your visit. Please come back soon!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pilgrim Boy Hundreds Chart Picture Activity for Thanksgiving

Just popping in to post about the newest hundreds chart activity I created. It's a Pilgrim Boy Hundreds Chart. I hope you like it! Just click on the picture to purchase this chart from my TpT store for only $1.


2 comments:

  1. Holy cow!!! I LOVE hundreds chart pictures and I have NEVER seen this many in one place. Thank you so much for making them freebies!. I cannot wait to use them. I am going to start with the Grinch next week!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin