Welcome to Lil' Country Librarian

Welcome! Lil' Country Librarian is a blog devoted to assisting elementary teacher-librarians and early childhood teachers/parents in finding resources quickly and inexpensively. You will find lesson plans, classroom tips, resource links and printables that will make teaching library easier and more meaningful for your students. I hope you enjoy your visit. Please come back soon!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Today is my 6 month TBTS Anniversary!

Teaching Blog Traffic School
{Referral Link}

On December 11, 2011, I finally had the opportunity to purchase Charity Preston's Teaching Blog Traffic School (TBTS) video courses. At the time, I was fairly nervous about the purchase because I've been clear about my goal to pay off the last 20 acres of our land so we will be completely debt free, so splurging on anything for my blog was an investment that I wasn't sure would pay off.

Was I ever wrong???!!! 

To be perfectly honest, I haven't even watched all of the videos yet, but I am thrilled with the amount of information I have received and the honest feedback from the other TBTS members. It's like a little community of people with similar goals and a common interest in making our educational blogs successful without a ton of extra effort. Charity has done almost all of the work for us. Plus, the video courses transitioned to a membership site that has even more to offer members now.



Sorry about some of the blank areas! I wish I had kept track of the stats from some of the other sources, but I didn't think to do it at the time.  Oops! 

In the last 6 months, I've had the following visits and page views to my site:
Visits: 193, 853
Page Views: 350, 398

While my stats may be way less than many others, I'm happy with the growth. I'm not into comparing myself to other bloggers because we all do things differently and what we put into our blogs can be as different as each of us. With that being said, knowing what I have put into my own blog and knowing when I've needed to take a break from it, have also been extremely valuable to me in this process

My hope is that I not only continue to see growth in my blog, but I'm also able to continue to network with other early childhood educators, parents and providers who make teaching easier, more exciting and definitely more fun!

If you have been thinking about purchasing a membership into the TBTS membership site, now's the perfect time! Be sure to check out my referral link to read about all the advantages to joining and to see video sneak peeks into the site, as well as, many wonderful testimonials about all of the wonderful things that TBTS has done for other bloggers.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 6 month anniversary. I've only been on TBTS for about a month or so, but I agree that it has been so helpful and rewarding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria! You are doing a great job and your blog has already grown a lot! :)

      Blessings,
      Marlana
      Lil' Country Kindergarten

      Delete
  2. Congrats!! I am glad you have seen progress using the TBTS!

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm happy for you Marlana. I sure do appreciate you and all the wonderful posts, activities, ideas, and TPT products you have created. You are so talented and creative. Also, thanks for helping me with my blog!

    ~ Lisa
    Teaching Kindergarten Kiddos

    ReplyDelete