Sunday, April 1, 2012

Amazon deal on books to go with Deanna Jump's Zoo Animals Unit

 
I was just reading Deanna Jump's post about using Pebble Plus Books for teaching her Zoo Animals unit and thought they looked familiar. We have several of the habitat and homes Pebble Plus books in our school library and I love them!

So, I headed over to Amazon to check out the zoo animal titles and I was able to get 4 books for the price of 3. The books in the widget above qualify for this deal. (If you are reading this in a reader, you will have to click over to the actual post to see the widget.) The books ship free with Amazon Prime memberships, as well. Just thought I'd share in case anyone else needs a few extra resources for the end of the year. :) I bought Elephants, Zebras, Lions and Giraffes for $20.85. 

If you've never signed up for Amazon Mom or another free paid shipping service through Amazon, you can sign up and receive several benefits, but one of the best is free Two Day Prime shipping for 3 months. If you aren't sure, see if you qualify. It's definitely worth it!

1 comment: