Welcome to Lil' Country Librarian

Welcome! Lil' Country Librarian is a blog devoted to assisting elementary teacher-librarians and early childhood teachers/parents in finding resources quickly and inexpensively. You will find lesson plans, classroom tips, resource links and printables that will make teaching library easier and more meaningful for your students. I hope you enjoy your visit. Please come back soon!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Teaching Blog Traffic School Goals Revisited

Teaching Blog Traffic School


Yesterday marked the last day of my short-term goal setting period for my Teaching Blog Traffic School course. I gave myself from December 11 to December 31 to achieve my first set of goals. Unfortunately, I didn't meet all of them. :( In my defense, I didn't expect to be without my regular computer for 14 of the 20 days during this goal period, but that's okay.

I want to thank everyone for your support of my blogging goals and I truly appreciated your sweet comments on my original post. It feels so good to have support and encouragement from others. :)

Here's where I'm at as of January 1, 2012. (Click here to see my original post.)

Blog followers: 
Beginning - 486  
Goal - 500  
Now - 541
Woo hoo!!! This is so exciting! That means I now have 541 people to share my passion with! :) 


Facebook Fans: 
Beginning - 276  
Goal - 286  
Now - 312
I was truly amazed that this number jumped so much!



Goals I met: (Sorry, but I totally had to add the strikethroughs. It's such a visually happy reminder that I accomplished something!)

Blog
  1. Reach 500 followers
  2. Post at least 5 times per week
  3. Have 3 items pinned on Pinterest

Facebook
  1. Post 1-2 times a day
  2. Gain 10 new fans
  3. Add at least 10 pictures

Teachers Pay Teachers
  1. Sell $20 worth of resources
  2. Gain 2 followers through my store

Forums

  1. Post 4-5 times per week on A to Z Teacher Stuff


Goals I did not quite meet:

Blog
  1. Create one item for sale
  2. Create and share two freebies

Teacher's Notebook
  1. Sell $10 worth of products. (I sold $6.)
  2. Gain 10 shopper favorites for my shop. (I gained 9.)
I will keep working on my goals and I hope to carry over the last few that I didn't meet into this month.

Do you have blogging goals for 2012?

    7 comments:

    1. Congrats on meeting so many of your goals. TBTS is an awesome thing :)

      ~Lorraine
      Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies

      ReplyDelete
    2. How exciting that you mentioned my skip counting snowmen! Thank you :)

      The Littlest Scholars

      ReplyDelete
    3. Congratulations on achieving some of your goals! You have accomplished a lot in a short amount of time. :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Check it out when you have time!

      http://inspiredbykindergarten.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. I am so proud of all you have accomplished so far! Keep up the great work superstar!

      Charity

      ReplyDelete
    6. Your blog always looks amazing.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Thank you so much for your sweet comments and support! It means the world to me. Plus, it inspires me to keep growing professionally and do more to help fellow teachers. :)

      Blessings,
      Marlana
      Lil' Country Kindergarten

      ReplyDelete