Welcome to Lil' Country Librarian

Lil' Country Librarian is a blog devoted to assisting early childhood teachers and parents in finding resources quickly and inexpensively. You will find lesson plans, classroom tips, resource links and printables that will make teaching easier and more meaningful for your students. I hope you enjoy your visit. Please come back soon!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Presidents' Day Emergent Reader

I just added a Presidents' Day Emergent Reader to my TpT store. I had to purchase quite a bit of clip art for it because I couldn't find exactly what I wanted for free or that offered the availability of commercial use. I wish there was a site that had links to all kinds of sites for teachers that everything was available for commercial or freebie use. Maybe we need a linky party for that! :)


 I hope you like it!

***I'll send a free copy to the first three people who comment with a link to something you find amazing for teaching Kindergarten students about Presidents' Day. It doesn't have to be your own idea. :) Be sure to include your email address.  Thanks Gladys, Constance and Miss Nguyen's Class for being the first three to comment! I have sent each of you a reader. Let me know if you don't get it for some reason.



Kindergarten - TeachersPayTeachers.com

5 comments:

  1. I found the following crafts on Enchanted Learning. The link in listed below.

    http://www.enchantedlearning.com/crafts/presidentsday/

    crhdouglas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these President's day activities...found them via Pinterest! Look like lots of fun!

    http://thefirstgradesweetlife.blogspot.com/2011/02/presidents-day-activities-two.html

    Gladys
    teachinginhighheels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found some activities on here for President's Day.

    http://www.apples4theteacher.com/holidays/presidents-day/

    sn.nguyen19@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is an idea from another fabulous kindergarten blog: http://kinder-pond.blogspot.com/2011/01/presidents-day.html
    This is my first year teaching kinder so I'm always in the lookout for ideas!

    jen_murphine@hotmail.com
    www.teachinginthecouv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a cute link on mailbox for making a Lincoln mask to take pictures or hold it up for telling a fact
    http://www.theeducationcenter.com/tec/af/nl/tec/core/efile/CompanionDetailViewer.do?DETAIL=mo_crafts_1041pg10&showPattern=true&isSaved=false
    Donna
    d2ksink@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin