Saturday, November 12, 2011

Update: I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Pie Emergent Reader

Several people mentioned having problems with the emergent reader printing with only one copy per page instead of two copies per page. For some reason, it keeps happening to me when I convert the files to PDF. So, I went back and totally changed all the settings for it and tried to force it to work right for you. If you have any trouble with it not printing two copies per page, let me know.

Here's a link to the original post with other activities included. 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this emergent reader! It will be a nice addition to my students read to self bags after we read it multiple times as a class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LoVe it!
    Thanks a million, you rock!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Lilly Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!!!! I can't wait to print it!

    :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for all of the cute freebies. I love your blog and your ideas!

    ReplyDelete