Welcome to Lil' Country Librarian

Lil' Country Librarian is a blog devoted to assisting elementary librarians and early childhood teachers/parents in finding resources quickly and inexpensively. You will find lesson plans, classroom tips, resource links and printables that will make teaching library easier and more meaningful for your students. I hope you enjoy your visit. Please come back soon!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

How the Grinch Stole Christmas Activities

I have noticed that many people are on the countdown to Christmas break and I have to confess that I am, too! I love my students, but I cannot wait until Christmas. I absolutely love being home with my family!

So, after watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas with my daughter last night, I was looking for some Grinch activities to add to my lessons before Christmas. I searched for activities to help extend our Grinch unit and came up with some of the following links and a few things just for fun. 





1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with! I love all your stuff!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin