Thank you to www.teachercertification degrees.com for being named one of the Top 50 Early Education Blogs. The part about my blog made me giggle! I am so very appreciative and honored that my little ol' blog was mentioned. :)
Thank you, Pam from Can Do Kinders for listing my blog as one of your Top 10 Favorite Blogs. I truly appreciate your kindness! Please check out Pam's adorable blog by clicking on her button below. You will love her blog! It is colorful, creative and full of great Kindergarten content!
Jeannie from Class Full of "Special" Kinders awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award. She teaches Special Education Kindergarten and has an adorable blog! The pictures of her classroom are inspiring, as well! You can tell that she absolutely loves what she does and it shows. You would think she's been blogging forever, but she's a fairly new blogger. She just started blogging in July. I know she would love it if you visited and became a follower of her blog. :)
In order to accept this award you must follow these rules. They are:
- I love my family & being a Christian more than anything in the world!
- I have a son who is 11 and a daughter who is 4.
- My husband and I were married in front of a waterfall in a state park in Tennessee.
- I wear my heart on my sleeve.
- I love Dr. Pepper, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Sonic's cherry limeades WAY too much!
- I like things to be symmetrical. This can be very annoying to others. :)
- People laugh at my "winning" attitude. Every once in awhile it pays off though!