Welcome to Lil' Country Librarian

Welcome! Lil' Country Librarian is a blog devoted to assisting elementary teacher-librarians and early childhood teachers/parents in finding resources quickly and inexpensively. You will find lesson plans, classroom tips, resource links and printables that will make teaching library easier and more meaningful for your students. I hope you enjoy your visit. Please come back soon!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thanks for voting!

Thanks to everyone who voted in my poll today. There were 62 votes and it looks like the majority of you prefer Google Docs. So, that is how I will add my downloadable freebies for upcoming printables.

Here were the results:

1 comment:

  1. Marlana,
    Can you explain how to view the Google Docs in the post? I have only figured out how to link to it... but would like to see the image as well.
    THANKS!
    Karen :o)
    karenstamp@verizon.net
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete