Here’s what I used:
- Stampin’ Up scallop punch
- Stampin’ Up! 1 3/8” circle punch
- 2 different colors of cardstock
- alphabet printables
I created the following sets for you to print. Just click on one of the following links to take you to the printables.
- Alphabet Capital and Lowercase Match
- Numbers 1-20
- Blank template for you to create your own printables
I think these circles would be fun for all kinds of things! I am going to make some with colors, shapes and patterns, too. These scallop punches would be super easy to store in Altoids tins, pencil boxes, baggies, envelopes, baggies, etc.
What would you create with these circles? If you create something, please come back to this post and enter your link in the form below.