Thursday, February 3, 2011

$10 for a $20 Barnes & Noble gift card + 315 SwagBucks!

Children’s books are my weakness! I buy for my kiddos and my students. Normally, I do most of my purchasing from Scholastic book orders, ebay, Half.com or garage sales. However, I found out about this deal earlier today and I had to pass it on.
Groupon is offering a $20 gift card to Barnes & Noble for only $10. This can be used online or in stores. It is valid on all items, including sale items.  (Be sure to read all the terms before purchasing.)
If you are using SwagBucks, go here to purchase the same deal and receive 315 SwagBucks. I purchased mine earlier and the SwagBucks have already posted.
If you have never signed up with SwagBucks, but are interested, please click here to sign up and find out more. See this post for one of my freebies I received by using Amazon gift cards I purchased through SwagBucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment