Welcome to Lil' Country Librarian

Welcome! Lil' Country Librarian is a blog devoted to assisting elementary teacher-librarians and early childhood teachers/parents in finding resources quickly and inexpensively. You will find lesson plans, classroom tips, resource links and printables that will make teaching library easier and more meaningful for your students. I hope you enjoy your visit. Please come back soon!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I love these 100th day ideas!

I just found Mrs. Larremore's fabulous 100th day unit on her blog Chalk Talk: A Kindergarten Blog. I am so excited to leave behind many of the activities I've done in the past and add some new ideas from her unit. Check out her unit below. It is full of meaningful activities.


100th day unit -

1 comment:

  1. Our 100th day is in a couple of weeks! I love these ideas!

    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete