Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bear Stays Up for Christmas + Printables

Today, I was observed for my yearly formal observation. I woke up with a migraine this morning and none of the medicine I took remotely eased the pain. Hopefully my evaluation won't be horrible. My fingers are crossed! I will find out soon. There were a few points I was disappointed with, but I am pretty critical when it comes to judging myself. Is anyone else like this?

 Photo Source www.bn.com

I chose to read the story Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Karma Wilson.  I focused on developing post-reading strategies and allowing the students to re-enact the action words in the story and then illustrate the square with pictures of their favorite parts of the story. Here are a few printables that I created to go along with the story. I will try to take a picture after we finish our quilt.

Bear Stays Up for Christmas Vocab Words

No comments:

Post a Comment